I am from Sunshine
and always warm weather.
In my town, we never have to wear
leathers.
I am from Palm Trees and
Wallabies;
Where all types of people come
from
overseas.
I
am from Chucks and Dickies, Low
Riders, and
Vans
I
am
from where "Hyphy" is our
popular
dance.
We
are so
Diverse,
Where there Crips be "Crip Walkin'
" and the Bloods "B's up"
talkin'.
I am from Glitz and
Glamour,
Skateborders and
Beaches;
I am from where Hollywood is one
of our main
features.
I
am from sweet mangos in the
morning with freshly
squeezed orange
juice;
To
cool breezes in the night and
the sunset, what a
sight.
I am from many great
faces,
From Tupac to Eazy-E, and Snoop
Dogg and
Dre;
But
those where our rappers from
"Back in the
Day."
I
am
from where E40, Too Short,
and The
Pack
"Ghost
Ride the Whip";
Man livin'
in my town sure is a
trip.
I am from family cookouts and
where the little
ones
play
Tag and
Hide N Seek and Dorbell
Dipsey,
while
the
Grown Folks are still BBQ'n
and gettin'
"Tipsey"
To
me, my town is the best you
see,
You
haven't seen it all 'til
you've been to
Cali.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Where Im From
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh, iv'e never been there, but you most certainly make me want go visit that place.
ReplyDeleteTag and
Hide N Seek and Dorbell
Dipsey,
while
the
Grown Folks are still BBQ'n
and gettin'
"Tipsey"
That is so true